Are you tired of trying to manage your large Excel spreadsheets? In this comprehensive presentation, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, demonstrates a number of ways you can successfully tame cumbersome spreadsheets. His helpful tips enable you to save time, improve the integrity of large workbooks, avoid repetitive tasks, and much more.
- Comparing the risks and benefits of 64-bit versus 32-bit Microsoft Excel.
- Restoring Full Screen View in Excel 2013 and later as well as enabling a keyboard shortcut for this feature.
- Navigating large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu as well as keyboard shortcuts.
- Learning how to use a single line of programming code to unhide all worksheets within a workbook.
- Understanding Excel’s Freeze Panes feature.
- Using the Group command to interactively hide/unhide columns (and/or rows) within Excel worksheets.
- Utilizing the Split Worksheet feature properly to lock certain rows at the bottom of the Excel window.
- Discovering resources for making unwieldly spreadsheets calculate faster.
- Exploring how the INDIRECT worksheet function can automate pulling values from a group of individual worksheets.
- Hiding multiple worksheets within a workbook at once.
- Navigating purposefully through worksheets by way of clickable hyperlinks.
- State how the INDIRECT worksheet function simplifies creating summary worksheets.
- Define how to use the Watch Window feature to monitor and navigate to key worksheet cells.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Excel’s Freeze Panes feature.